This branch of the Austrian Hesch family is descended from Johann Hesch and his wife Marya (Schlinz) Hesch, who came to America from Oberschlagles, Bohemia with three sons: Paul, Mathias, and Anton. +++Johann & Marya settled in Buffalo County, Wisconsin but moved to Pierz, Mn in about 1885. .+++Mathias settled in Waumandee, Wisconsin and moved to Pierz in 1911. +++Anton never married but farmed with his dad in Agram Township, where he died in 1911.+++And Paul, my great grandfather, settled five miles away, in Buckman, Minnesota. He died there in 1900.

: : : : : : : : : : : :

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

But what did they look like as ADULTS?

Ok, here's your big chance! If you've been paying attention, you should be able to match A, B, and C with their wedding pictures, right?

I'll even give you hints:
A is Laura and Rodney
B is Alice and Johnny
C is Girlie and George
So, which wedding picture goes with each couple?


How'd ya do?

(I know, I screwed up--taking the quiz myself, I realized I didn't have ALL the right pictures, so I had to go back and add #4...lol This makes it a trick quiz).

Here's another picture taken the same day as A, B, and C in 1962 in Sleepy Eye, at Laura's house. It might have been Thanksgiving, cuz the film only got developed after Christmas, see?

Oh, and yeah, I think it was a 1960 Plymouth Fury-woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment