I KNOW how much you love quizzes! (And yes, prizes for correct answers will be dispersed at the usual generous rate, promise).
1. Where was this building located originally (way before we were born)?
2. What was it used for when we were kids?
3. The photographer was standing in the parking lot of ______ _____ _____ ____.
4. What famous event happened to this building in 1938? (See Q #1)
5. It was built in 1902 as the ______ _____.
6. How thick were its granite walls?
7. What family story happened exactly where the car in the photo is?
8. What was this building called?
9. Did you ever attend an event there? If so, what?10. What was it used for mostly, by the 1960s?
Answers in the comments ☺