This branch of the Austrian Hesch family is descended from Johann Hesch and his wife Marya (Schlinz) Hesch, who came to America from Oberschlagles, Bohemia with three sons: Paul, Mathias, and Anton. +++Johann & Marya settled in Buffalo County, Wisconsin but moved to Pierz, Mn in about 1885. .+++Mathias settled in Waumandee, Wisconsin and moved to Pierz in 1911. +++Anton never married but farmed with his dad in Agram Township, where he died in 1911.+++And Paul, my great grandfather, settled five miles away, in Buckman, Minnesota. He died there in 1900.

: : : : : : : : : : : :

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More Morrison Co Atlas Pics

Flipping thru photos I saved from the atlases, I realize that quite a few are no relation to Heschs.  Instead,  they're familiar names or really cool old photos, or they're of families who submitted more than one pic (so we can compare faces to some extent).  I'll add a few here in the 'small' setting, but you can click any that interest you to enlarge, ok?








I absolutely LOVE this photo! ☺
So, ok, if you recognize any of these folks and want their names attached, let me know either in the comments or by email.  My address is over there in the left column....☺

No comments:

Post a Comment