This branch of the Austrian Hesch family is descended from Johann Hesch and his wife Marya (Schlinz) Hesch, who came to America from Oberschlagles, Bohemia with three sons: Paul, Mathias, and Anton. +++Johann & Marya settled in Buffalo County, Wisconsin but moved to Pierz, Mn in about 1885. .+++Mathias settled in Waumandee, Wisconsin and moved to Pierz in 1911. +++Anton never married but farmed with his dad in Agram Township, where he died in 1911.+++And Paul, my great grandfather, settled five miles away, in Buckman, Minnesota. He died there in 1900.

: : : : : : : : : : : :

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Possible "Paper at Pierz!" re-post

Ack--every time I come across this clipping, I chuckle...and then wonder if I've posted it yet.  For a long time, I waited cuz it only pertained to the Pierz Journal, so I figured I'd wait till I had other similar stuff to accompany it. 

 Larry labelled it "pierzpaperpredictionprincetonunion6/24/09", and I've considered all kinds of alliterative titles to match--

Wait, I MUST have posted it before.  

But what if I haven't?  Ok, this time, I'll delete the original, so I won't publish it a tenth time...

No comments:

Post a Comment